Sunday, December 9, 2018

Good Fortune, Week 3

I'm excited to be cutting up some of my green scraps!
Here's a sampling of what I've accomplished so far on this week's clue:
I'm finding it a challenge to sew seams that have a seam allowance that's just a scant 1/8 inch wide. I told my husband this morning: "if this wasn't Bonnie Hunter telling me to do this I would NEVER do it, I'd be so afraid that it wouldn't come out in the end. But I trust Bonnie, and I'm going to try it."
If you want to see what everyone else it up to, check out the link in Bonnie's blog HERE.

4 comments:

  1. The scant seam allowances are making me nervous too! Your units look great and you have a fun variety of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun to me. If you need more greens .... I have many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great offer! I'd love some but I don't want to have to mail anything this time of year.

      Delete
  3. Yes, we all need to trust Bonnie. The Skinny seams are scary, but it will quilt out, right?

    ReplyDelete