Friday, December 9, 2011

Scrappy trip borders

I've just finished sewing together all the blocks I'll need to make a border for the much-discussed scrappy trip quilt---hurrah! When I finish this post I'm going back to my sewing machine to attach them altogether, and then, hopefully, I'll complete the scrappy trip quilt top. Two reasons I'm working like mad today: I've got the day to my self (at least until 3 pm) AND I'm dying to get to step 4 of the Orca Bay mystery quilt, but I've promised myself I'd finish this last step on the Scrappy Trip top first so I don't end up with another UFO. Wish me luck! More photos soon, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Good going keeping your priorities straight. I can't wait to see how it all comes out. As for the Orca bay, there will be many of those, but only one scrappy trip.

    ReplyDelete