Sunday, December 25, 2016

Bonnie Hunter's 4th and 5th steps combined for the 2016/17 Mystery

I missed posting last week because I was away at a Winter Solstice yoga celebration in central Florida, so I'm posting some of the units I made last week and this week together, arranged creatively. Although the ruler I ordered from Bonnie hasn't come yet, I was able to use my "easy angle" ruler for step 5 and it worked fine.
I'm looking forward to the last few weeks of this mystery! If you want to check on what everyone else is doing, just click here

3 comments:

  1. Interesting "arranged creatively" mystery components. Looking forward to the REAL design from Bonnie! Wonder how close your photo will come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued to see what we do with the yellows and greens - I'm guessing hourglass units.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I like your layout. It will be interesting to see what Bonnie comes up with. I am thinking the yellow and green might be flying geese.

    ReplyDelete