Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm really not a cat person....

My dog Tye is hands down my favorite non-human member of my family, but I couldn't resist snapping this photo of our cat Oreo relaxing in the box of yellow and orange scraps I'd put together for my Orca Bay Mystery quilt. Anyone who's got a cat knows they love to put themselves in the center of the action whenever they can. I always make sure wash my quilts carefully before I give them away to rid them of any unwanted hair left behind by Oreo or her sister Midnight!

2 comments:

  1. I guess cats need a little blog time too .....

    Oreo looks very pretty and content so give her a little scratch on the head from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can't blame her for loving those scraps of fabric. Good taste runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete