Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slow progress

Here's my mystery quilt as it currently stands on my design wall. I like to work by doing a little cutting, a little sewing, a little pressing, and little more cutting......so I think it takes me longer to finish something than it might take another quilter. Oh well. I know I'd be better off if I did all the cutting at once, but doing it this way keeps me interested. So expect more posts that show my gradual progress before I've got the whole quilt finished!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way it is going together. I'm with you on this one. Just cutting may be progress for some but without any idea of what the results might be, it is a bit hard to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...and now you know this will be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dislike cutting fabric so it's especially hard for me to do it all at once. Your Orca Bay quilt is gorgeous and will be well worth all the time you've put into it.

    ReplyDelete