Saturday, July 7, 2012

New table, new project

I just inherited this quilting work table from a friend and fellow-quilter who was rearranging her house and no longer had a spot for it. It's fantastic! It's made from a door, I think, and has detachable adjustable metal legs. I was able to set it at just the perfect height for cutting fabric.

Now that I've got this great table I decided to make something new from my bags of scraps. I'm using Bonnie Hunter's pattern, Little Money, to make scrappy 5-in. monkey wrench blocks from some of my favorite brightly colored scraps. Since I've got shopping bags full of scraps at this point, this could be a pretty large quilt. We'll see!


1 comment:

  1. That is so neat the way each monkey so different, yet they are all the same.
    Lucky girl, getting that table.
    Love your floors!

    ReplyDelete