Sunday, December 30, 2018

Good Fortune Clues 5 and 6

I got a bit bogged down last week (Christmas and all!) but I'm catching up. slowly but surely.
Here's a sampling of the units I made for last week's clue:


And here's a photo of a few of the strips I made for this week's clue:
I realized after I took this photo that I left some of the strips much too wide. Bonnie's strips looked much better cut slimmer. But no worries! I can chops some of these strips up where the fabrics are too wide   and reattach them to other strips to make them more attractive, and more fun.
If you'd like to see what the other quilters are doing, just click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Your units look great! Love the pops of color you've included in the neutral strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I went back and looked at my strip sets.....I made 36 @ 2.5 and 16 @ 2.......better to be able to cut down further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stripes in your stringy blocks! (I'm always a sucker for stripes and polka dots!)
    I'm dying of curiosity over how she's going to put all these bits together. So many sizes...

    ReplyDelete