Sunday, December 2, 2018

Good Fortune, Week 2

Here are the units I've made so far using the 2nd clue in Bonnie Hunter's current mystery quilt:
I know I have a big stack of neutrals stashed away someplace and I'm going to find it before I continue on this clue so my neutrals will have more variety. I'm using Bonnie's triangle tool to cut these units from strips. I bought the tool for an earlier mystery and I totally love using it. It makes creating these units so much faster and easier than the way I used to make them.
I'm still having fun and looking forward to the next clue!
To see what everyone else is doing, please click on this link.

2 comments:

  1. These look beautiful and I love your variety of blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good; I'm running low on neutrals too at the moment and I like a large variety to give more movement. I'll have to search my project boxes!

    ReplyDelete